CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: whats the genetic possibilities that could arise from only adam and eve?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 1,861
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,952,675

Re: whats the genetic possibilities that could arise from only adam and eve?

How do you know what Adam and Eves brain sizes were? 

I believe they were Cro Magnon or Neanderthal (both fully Human) and we know that both had larger brain cavities than humans today.  I believe a compelling reason for this is that our skulls continue to grow as we age and people thousands of years ago lived a lot longer.  

So you're saying that 7 million years before god created homo sapiens he created ape-like people?... Neanderthals were homo Sapiens but did not live 6000 years ago. The last neaderthals were absorbed and died off 30,000 years ago.

You have to have faith in evolutionist assumptions which are built into their dating methods to believe this... a faith i do not possess.   Since their assumptions are wrong, their dating interpretations are worthless and in some cases billions of years becomes thousands.  As I have mentioned in another post, 90% of dating methods point to a young earth and the 10% which point to an old earth are based in old earth assumptions so they are derived upon through circular reasoning.  The majority of evidence points to all life existing 10,000 years ago or less. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.610 sec, (1)