CureZone   Log On   Join
My war is not against you

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 1,742
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,953,205

My war is not against you

You don't even know what an inflammatory comment is.  You are simply a "perfect" little angel living in another reality - but not on Planet Earth.

I don't believe i'm perfect, but thank you for believing so.  I do believe i am forgiven though, by a perfect Savior and I have  surrendered my life to His Lordship (eagerly and delightedly).  

So, you don't follow the teachings of Jesus?  You still like the 613 rules of the Hebrew bible?... It figures.

This exhibits some grand and false speculation on your part.  I believe in and do my best to practice, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and soul (which is number one, the one you left out) and love your neighbor as yourself (which is number two)".  I even love You in spite of the fact that you have been nothing but nasty towards me.  I can't help it, it's because i am born of spirit and baptized in Spirit and I honestly can take no credit. 

My war is not against you.  

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." Ephesians 6:12

Blessings in the Lord Jesus.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.485 sec, (1)