CureZone   Log On   Join
I can't live with it anymore

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
mekkalomp Views: 3,068
Published: 9 years ago

I can't live with it anymore

Dear Internet,

I cant live with this chronic disease anymore. As far as I can remember I have this disease my whole life. When I look back too my pictures in the past, I could clearly see that my lips were getting worse by years. My lips wont heal anymore after its getting all peeled. My peeling cycle starts in 24 hours. The lips are not getting better at all!

When I try to figure out how I get it, I think it is caused by insufficient hydration and food intake when I was in my youth.

This disease is literal haunting my life. I have become depressed and I am very afraid to meet new people because of my condition. Sometime, well actually a lot of the times I try to avoid to meet people(new or old). Another thing is I am trying no to talk at all because my lips will be more cracked if I move, talk and laugh with my lips.

I feel like left alone with this disease. I have not seen anyone with this disease in public. Even the doctors cant help me. They said it is fungal and prescribed me dactarine.

lately this has getting much worse because i had an accident and it got scarred ( a bit smaller than 0.5 x0.5 cm). I will seek plastic surgeon for this but I dont know if this scar can be reduced.

Right now I feel pathetic that I can't live with it and that I am weak. This disease is restricting my life. I cant live with it anymore...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)