CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can't live with it anymore

heavenlyhealing Views: 2,923
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,953,642

Re: I can't live with it anymore

now i am onthe fifth week .....one first week i aaplied a paste tess.at that time my peeling cycle was 3 weeks.no i completely leave my lips alone and now my pealing cycle is almost abot 2 weeks.......on the first week i noticed i thing that my lover lips slightly got a layer that connect with the inner side and lot of time it get lost coz of saliva..but now a thick layer covers that part.....after 3 first weeks i force to remove the scrabs from upper layer i was unable to do it coz something hard was attached there i used nail cutter to do it......so it was a big loss for me..............now my lower lips got completly covered i scrab............upper lips naturally peeled yesterday..it has a plastic like covering...but sure it will again peel......i dont know if it is a heel or not.
yesterday i saw a docter not for ec
he notice and told me dont use any thing on your lips......he ask me if i use any lip bam?i said yes....so he told it may be some alergy....it was the first time a doctor saying like this ..one this week end i will visit him again.......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.813 sec, (1)