CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can't live with it anymore

mekkalomp Views: 2,699
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,953,455

Re: I can't live with it anymore

Haha, Its very interesting to read all of your comments. This is the first time I publicly expressed my feelings about my condition.

I have nobody to talk about this. People in generally dont understand what it is to have EC. Yesterday i was using this platform to let all the negative things out, clearing the air so to speak. :)

But one thing I want to make clear and thats the Depression i have it is not entirely caused by EC. It is one of the main factors. When I feel extremely down I do blame it on EC like yesterday

A positive side note is I think there is a cure. Because a few weeks ago I saw some progression of heal. But I peeled back then because of a social event. Next week I will start my treatment again I might have some good luck then. I will update you guys about my progression.

Good luck to you all! And keep in mind that EC isnt the worst condition. A happy life is very possible with EC. Of course without EC it makes life easier.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.047 sec, (1)