CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: iodine makes problems come back - detox

Maps Views: 1,431
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,953,732

Re: iodine makes problems come back - detox

Paraboy, not sure if that's what going on with me, but I have no other explanation. Shortly after I upped my Iodine to 100mg my knee started to swell up. The same knee I injured a few years ago. I'm doing all the companion supplements as well as a lot of Vit C. And lots of salt!

I have upped the salt per our discussion in the thread below.
The swelling was much better this morning. However, today it's been very painful. There had been no pain up til today. Very localized, the same area that I had injured.

I've just started with a new 'traditional' chiropractor, so maybe the two together has brought this on. My chiro seems to think it is a healing crisis as well as trapper. I hope it is. It will make suffering through the pain so worthwhile. The knee would always get tender if I pushed it too hard, so it will be interesting to see how it responds when I get through all this ;)
If so, all I can say is, the body is surely an amazing thing :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)