CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can't live with it anymore

Healer96 Views: 2,618
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,954,099

Re: I can't live with it anymore

I keep it moisturized with honey at night but other than that I leave it completely alone. I am surprised that you think I will have this for three more years I hate to say this to you but unlike you when I got this condition I didn't go around crying to derms and doctors I went to a doctor who told me to leave it alone.

I didn't leave it alone until about 3 weeks ago and did my research. I have improved my diet and stuck to the same workout and left the crust on. The first week I noticed almost no improvement the second week was crusts and by third week I garantee you that I am about 70% cured.

"I don't get it it's just the vermillion border trying to heal itself" Remember who said this? Yeah you. The reason it takes long is your lips are constantly under stress and you crusts are suppose to stay there for 30 days but they don't because they tear when you laugh chew or anything. And it takes 25-30 days for it to heal.

I don't where you are going wrong Vunk but all it takes is time and patience to heal this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)