CureZone   Log On   Join
hospital boud

jsl123 Views: 1,197
Published: 10 years ago

hospital boud

so i finally recieved my letter from one of the best hospital's in the country they are wanting to admitt me for 3-4 weeks to have a team of doctors research a little bit about my condition and maybe trial a few things to cure me. what do you guys think? i have been doing the leave it alone theory for 8 weeks now and have been doing intense detox methods taking lots of supplements and also staying away from any sort of chemiacals from lip balms to tooth paste. i might just go and see let them do anything and everything except rip or put anything on my lips. they have a special wounds team also at the hospital so that will be good to speak to them and also they plan on feeding me intravenously which will be great due to the reason its difficult for me to eat with these massive scabs! please share your thoughts.
im happy they have finally accepted to admit and take this condition serious!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

28.610 sec, (1)