CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Latest Pics. Battling to achieve 100% healing

snow33 Views: 2,156
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,954,273

Re: Latest Pics. Battling to achieve 100% healing

Like i've mentioned before I'm not fully certain what caused my healing. I was trying detox methods, supplements, etc(see my previous posts). I have wondered if toxicity is a cause; the immune system could be involved also. Like everyone here, I honestly cannot be sure. Maybe jsl's hospital stay might throw up something. During early march when leaving the lips alone I would leave the lips slightly open alright. Closing them when the crusts developed led to them becoming more saturated with moisture quicker than if I left them slightly open, thus becoming very soft and brittle. I don't know what you mean by 'passing through a chemicals period'. I stopped using toothpaste, washing products, etc, except natural shampoo once a week or less. I tried not wetting them during early march also. Now can wet them no problem, go swimming etc; no negative impact.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)