CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Beginner here

TWLIGHTOF MORTALS Views: 1,068
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,954,339

Re: Beginner here

Thanks for the replies and advise.
The freq set was created from a True Rife GRS test scan done a few weeks ago. It was about 2 hrs long and I completed the whole thing last night. I felt a few things moving about my body, a few slight prickly sensations in the foot bath(the Freq. were "utilized" absorbed? in the foot bath) and headache intensified a little, but nothing out of the ordinary today?
I had bought DMSA... (about 3months worth) earlier this year and was unable to stay awake every three hr so did not attempt...
I'm ready to do the full set again now but a little apprehensive after reading here... the only thing that is really making me anxious is this pain radiating down from my right trunk area/ shoulder/forearm hand.... never felt anything like it... ON FIRE... can't type anymore I'm sure Chiro can help somewhat tomorrow

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.577 sec, (1)