CureZone   Log On   Join
WF & Depression - 7th Day

AnneV Views: 1,181
Published: 9 years ago

WF & Depression - 7th Day

What I've learned so far....

In order to go through this I had to humble, really humble myself. Iím not religious (or Iíve thought so) but Iíve prayed anyway. Iíve got several valuable insights. I realized it was my fault that I put myself in such vulnerable position. Now I have some sort of peace with my past. If forgiveness means write-off, I forgave. Half of my Depression is gone.

I also realized I will have to keep a distance from the people who hurt me, because if they have a chance they will do that again. This is another half; this is where anxiety is coming from. I will have to find strength (stomach) to face the future challenges. And wisdom to overcome them.

I know it doesnít sound as much, but for me it is. I have been struggling with these issues for years and I never before saw it clearly. Perhaps, because it is my closest family. Or perhaps, I didnít want to see.
So, I will keep fasting. It seems, not only pounds are going off very fast, but delusions as well.

Wish you all well
Anne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)