CureZone   Log On   Join
Spray III

orha Views: 1,130
Published: 9 years ago

Spray III

If I buy a stock of spray III does it lose strength over time? Better to order when finished or ok to have them sit in my cabinet?

I did a liver flush last night, c**k flush ( I know I know) and was puking in the middle of the night. The weird thing is that the last thing I ate was very early in the day and later on had only a fruit juice. So how come the food was still in my stomach? The apple juice is very acidic for me. I did the flush to fix a burning stomach I suffer from for the past month. (btw the cabbage juice you reccomanded was like a miracle. I was drinking it for 3 days along with other juices, juices only for 3 days and the problem went away) but I think the apple juice brought the acid back to the system.
It's the second time I'm throwing up while flushing. Never before in the other 10 flushes I have done.
I have the liver cleanse and also the liver gb balance formula. When should I take each?

In the past I was much more energetic after doing a liver flush but this last one make me feel tired today and nausuas.

When I fast on juices for let say 3 days I feel ok more energy but some burning feeling in stomach. The problem is when I go back to eat I think my stomach becomes lazy. Is it possible fast is not a good idea for me?

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)