CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ruined life...

jsl123 Views: 1,219
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,956,463

Re: Ruined life...

all our lives have been ruined due to ec! its very hard to deal with the basic things of life. i have put my life on hold to try and cure this condition i know i wont be able to continue my life with ec so i have no other option then to beat it. there are people on this forum that have cured it yes there is only maybe a handful but thats enough hope for me! what i would recomend firstly is following the people that have cured it and trying there methods! and try to remember that everybodies body is different and the time and level of ec will vary especially how long it takes to cure! im a real hard kind of man! so i know how embarassing it is to walk around with shinny lips! try things give things time and write down and take pictures of your lips so you can try and understand how it works and what improves it etc etc i know for sure in the next few years there will be alot of people that will cure ec so keep going!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.736 sec, (1)