CureZone   Log On   Join
lips are begining to have massive progress!

jsl123 Views: 8,113
Published: 9 years ago

lips are begining to have massive progress!

so most of you know i have been doing the leave it alone method with a few extra things! like excercise diet etc etc im suppose to go to hospital tomorow but i had my last major crusting cycle last week and my lips have settled down about 65% i even left the house today and went to the shops for one of the first times in about 3 months! im right on 8 weeks as of tomorow! im going to ask the hospital if i can get admitted in another month as they know my story and they understand that iv gone cold turkey for a bit due to other people haveing sucess and im sure when they see my lips they will see the massive improvenment! so i was wondering if you guys could give me your thoughts. my lips have stopped doing their major crusting but now there really tiny flakes one big flake on the bottom lip and one big flake on the top lip. i, having difficulty trying to get fully healed as my lips crack sometimes when i attempt to laugh or when im eating and they are for the first time in ages actually cracking and producing blood. so i was wondering should i now be trying to keep the lips a bit moist with vaseline? as this will give me a bit more movement and maybe speed up the final few weeks of my healing. as i now know skin cells heal better when keeped moist in some cases. and most people that get a split lip or stictches in there lips the docs put vaseline on top of the wound and stictches. let us know cause im freaking out and i dont want to stuff my progress up! in my own opinion im about 70% improvenment dont worry i have been taking weekly pictures and if i get fully cured put a massive post with pictures and everything in detail. just trying to figure out now if i should switch from keeping the lips dry or start applying vaseline every now and then! look forward to your thoughts

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)