CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lips are begining to have massive progress!

jsl123 Views: 7,890
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,957,637

Re: lips are begining to have massive progress!

thanks daniel trust me im going on your cure list! i agree i started noticing massive improvenments when i started wetting them aswell. but i must say i do believe us drying them out really did something positive. im only showering once a day now as i believe strongly keeping the crust on as long as possible is key due to more time for the skin underneath to heal. and also getting them to wet makes them fall off to early in my opinion. i think we have nailed ec on the head! i think for the people who got ec from biting or over use of lip balms it must aggrevate the medical world has never seen before. i also think some ec people got ec from an allergic reaction and then the initial ripping biting and peeling sends the lips in a crazy cycle to repair its self. then the months and even years of chemicals and crap make the lips traumatised. anyways cant wait to go on your cure link im expecting in the next 4-8 weeks but its a slow healing and you gotta have patience cant wait to see your pics!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.595 sec, (1)