CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lips are begining to have massive progress!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
jsl123 Views: 7,819
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,957,654

Re: lips are begining to have massive progress!

your right there was a massive improvenment in just after one cycle as i believe that is the last major peeling cycle that you go through when your on your road to get cured then followed by thinner flakes and a more natural colour to the lip rather then just hard yellow and black crust. although i do still have one last major piece of crusting right in the middle of my top lip i think that is taking the longest because that is were i started to bite my lip when i started all this lip shit problems,

i have been following snows theory plus added a few extra things of my own.

for example the first month i only showered once a week the whole body including my lips. i did shower every other day obviously just didnt get my lips wet. so i really dried them out.

i try not to move my mouth much as movenment makes the scabs move and crack. you got to remember if your ec is due to trauma then they are trying to heal them selves with a form of skin healing process scabbing. scabs are like a pyramid of card building if one falls you have to restart the whole building from scratch same as scabs research it and you will find out.

i am eating healthy now fruits vegs meats fish pasta rice(not a crazy diet but a healthy diet) although i did a few months back go on a super crazy anti candida type diet which i recomend doing for about 6-8 weeks to get all the crap out of your body. anyways in my healing time i do have desserts 2 0r 3 times a week. desserts as in crap like lollies and chips and milk shakes as in maybe a little ice cream with some fruit or maybe a little bit of chocolate just try avoid process crap

i take a shit load of supplements

and now i shower once a day and i wet my lips with about 2 cups of filtered water which i pour inot a spray bottle to ensure the water pressure doesnt make the lips peel premature

i have also had a massive brain change and just accepted that my life is at a hault for a few months and really started to let go and de stress. as ec causes massive stress to your body and mental i lost my job my gf my house everything all gone because of ec. im kinda glad though at least i know that girl i was with wasnt the right one for me who bails on their partner when they get sick and go through a tough time in their life! but anyways i feel relaxed and im just living day by day!

i also do snows message maybe every second day.
and i drink only water! a shit load of it!

i got a tomatoe sauce bottle with one of those long lid things on it to drink out of to make sure my lips aernt always getting touched or wet when i drink!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (2)