CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lips are begining to have massive progress!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
jsl123 Views: 7,816
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,957,686

Re: lips are begining to have massive progress!

im a 21 year old male!
my whole life iv been a sports freak! im very hard headed as in i dont like looseing! ha i did yous to stress a fair amount but who doesnt when your liviing in the fast lane of life ie work money cars houses gambling girl friends rah rah rah

my ec started about 2 years ago noting major just started applying a shit load of lip balms i now remember i was kind of addicted to the stuff i wouldnt leave the house with out putting some on! now this was weird becasue im a real manly man type of guy so this was really bothering me walking around with shinny glossy lips like a girl. this is were my lip situation all started 6 months of intense lip balm using.

then i started to bite the middle part of my top lip weird how alot of people this is how their lip situaion starts. i did this for about 2 months didnt think anything of it it just went a bit white when i contact with water so i bited it off put some lip balm and didnt think anything of it.

so im about 7 months into a delima that i didnt even notice. i stop biting my lips and just every now and then put lip balms on and then bang 3 months later hope out of the shower and i got this thin white flakey crap on both my lips so what do i do i rip it off and put some lip balm not thinking anything of it. 4 days later white shit again in the shower i ripped it all off till it literally dripped blood washed the blood put some lip balm. and that was me life gone! my ec started and my journey began with all the cream docs thousands of dollars of dermatolgist rah rah rah this went on for about 10 months

now here i am after 8 weeks and starting to see improvenments. the thing is i know im going to beat this condition it was just a matter of time and i guess im nearly on that road a few more weeks and i reckon ill be done.

trust me ec has ruined my life i was in hell for about 1 year its a massive battle in the mind you have to dig deep in your soul and find strength to beat this condition on the strong and determined people will over come this condition. so i beg you all dont get depressed i know its hard trust me! you gotta believe you can beat ec the mind is a powerful tool! dont think it isnt!

good luck all and ill keep you guys informed

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (2)