CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lips are begining to have massive progress!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
snow33 Views: 8,049
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,957,288

Re: lips are begining to have massive progress!

Hi jsl,

Great to see that you are undergoing huge improvements. If the top lip follows the trend of the bottom lip, then your condition could well be a thing of the past pretty soon.

If you do achieve 100% healing, then it throws up some interesting questions. Like would you have healed with the leaving-them-alone method without taking supplements? And which of the supplements made the most contribution to your healing, if any? And did the lymphatic self-massage make any contribution?

Like sirpreis, I too have come across people saying that high levels of vitamin intake can be damaging, especially vitamin c. That includes liver damage. So I would agree with him to avoid high doses, especially not in the long run. He also stated that a healthy Diet should give the body everything it needs. I would agree that this is the case for healthy people. However, if you have a health problem, have long-term stress and anxiety problems, etc, then the cells of your body may be using up a lot of nutrients in dealing with these issues. So, nutritional deficiencies may occur. Therefore, supplementation may be of benefit, maybe needed. Like I mentioned in my last post, a book Iíve just read on skin issues puts a large emphasis on supplementing with antioxidants to help heal skin problems. And essential fatty acids/essential oils also. Like jsl, I too found benefit in taking a good vitamin/mineral supplement, containing selenium, zinc, bioflavonoids (good antioxidants), etc. I also found benefit with resveratrol [my supplement was from Japanese knotweed, not grapes ;-)]; chlorella & kelp (help bind toxins; kelp also good for iodine. Like sirpreis said, take in moderation). The poster lees, who also healed the condition, found benefit with a pro greens supplement similar to jsl, containing chlorella, etc.
See: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1839585#i

and
http://www.nutricology.com/ProGreens-Pwd-30-Day-9.27-oz-p-16410.html

For essential fatty acids, evening primrose oil supplementation, along with taking oily fish such as mackerel, sardines, or salmon, in your diet, can help. A liver supplement, like jsl took, may benefit also. Overall, I do not see a problem with supplementing in moderation.

But, like I said, I wonder what is benefiting you most? Many of the supplements may be contributing, but would you have healed without them? You may never know!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.406 sec, (2)