CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 15 - Goal met/should I continue or not?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
artsky Views: 977
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,957,842

Re: Day 15 - Goal met/should I continue or not?

wow 15 days, good for you!
It seems like if you have a bad taste in your mouth, your body is still cleaning things out. And probably an indication you should continue, especially if you think you can go longer.
Yes, boredom, thats what usually makes me cave - maybe someone her can give advice for that.

I watched your video today - tip on juicing/blender:
Juicers remove most of the pulp from your greens/fruits/veggies. Less pulp, less stuff for your system to have to digest from my understanding.

So you can juice with your blender - blending high water content produce, or adding some distilled water to blender to get it going. Blend till pureed then pour it though a "nut milk bag" (a fine mesh cloth) or use cheese cloth or anything you have that has a fine mesh, even a wire strainer would be better than nothing. I've read people have used anything from t-shirts to panty hose for straining!

best wishes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)