Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
  Views: 3,616
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,958,966

Re: Follow my 60 day fast online

Hey Guys!

I know that 60 sounds extreme. I've done Water Fasting on and off since 2001. I know that I may only make it to 40. And I would be okay with that. I know my body, and I have stopped a few Water Fasts extremely early (like day 5) because I could tell that I was not mentally stable or capable of making it through.

I appreciate your concern, and I have never pushed through a fast out of being stubborn. I see 40 as more realistic, and I think that I may have mentioned it in one of my posts. If I shot for 60, I may fall at 30. And 30 would be fantastic.

I am not documenting this to be called irresponsible. I am documenting this because not everyone is the rule. Many people are not. We are all different. People have unintentionally fasted for 90 days because they were stranded. They lived. A girl about my size fasted for 60 days, she lived. You look on curezone and people tend to post once or twice about the start of their fast, and then drop off. That is irresponsible. I am trying to show people the highs and lows. My imperfections, my bad choices. Fasting is more than not eating, and I hope that that eventually comes through from my blog. Thanks for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)