CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ashwagandha please help!

MH 108 Views: 3,130
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,958,877

Re: Ashwagandha please help!

I purchased a bottle of ashwagandha last night. It is the Himalaya brand 2.96 withanolides.
OK, THEN IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WANTED

I took it for the first time about 5pm and felt drunk/high/extremely tired and foggy in the head till I went to bed @ midnight. It was a pretty awfull feeling. I felt a little light headed today from it too.
OK

Did I buy the wrong type of Ashwagandha? Is this a normal feeling for first time use and does it get better?
NOT A HERB USED IN THE USA, YOU WILL FIND THE MOST INFO ON THE WEB AND FROM THE PEOPLE YOU PURCHASED IT FOR.

THE ONLY AMERICANS I HAVE KNOWN TO MAKE USE OF IT WAS FOR HORSE TONIC AND TO HANG AROUND YOUR NECK OF SICK CHILDREN.....IN BOTH CASES, NEVER AS A LIQUID AND NEVER AS A MODIFIED DRUG LIKE FINAL PRODUCT SUCH AS YOU MOST LIKELY HAVE.

background of why I purchased it:

I have some social anxiety and lack of confidence issues that I am dealing with.
OK

I heard Ashwagandha is a good adaptogen for this.
OK

Also, I have been dead tired everyday, all day for about 3 months straight. I take adderall to try and give me a boost, but no matter how much I take I don't have the energy to do anything. It is a really awfull feeling and I am just wondering what it is.

Any help/advice would be amazing.
I ALWAYS SAY WEED & FEED AS EXPLAINED IN THE 2011 NEWSLETTERS....FIND WHT IS POISONING YOU AND REMOVE IT, WEED OUT THE WORMS, FEED THE RED BLOOD CELLS AND GET STRAIGHT WITH GOD AND YOU PRETTY MUCH AVE DONE ALL YOU CAN DO WHEN YOU TURN IT ALL OVER TO GOD, AFTER ALL, HE MADE YOU, HE PUT YOU HERE AND ALL HE WANTS IS YOUR ATTENTION.

MH

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)