CureZone   Log On   Join
Need natural cure for high risk hpv and advice on my current natural treatment plan for hpv

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
  Views: 31,722
Published: 9 years ago

Need natural cure for high risk hpv and advice on my current natural treatment plan for hpv

Hello,

Does anyone have a natural cure for high risk hpv? If anyone is knowledgeable about herbs or curing hpv naturally please look over what I have decided to do and let me know if you think this plan will be helpful in eliminating my hpv and the high grade squamous cell abnormality?

I have radically changed my diet eating much healthier, low saturated fats and lots of fruits, vegetables and water. I now take 1 multivtamin a day and 1 tablespoon of natural vitamin C. I have decied to take 1 teaspoon reishi mushroom, 1 teaspoon astragalus root powder and 1 tablespoon carob powder per day in warm water before consuming any food. I am also taking beta mannan as directed daily. I'm exercising slightly more. Trying to sleep better but that is the hardest. I'm also doing 1 weekly water enema but wondering if the hpv can spread further into my system if I have anal hpv. I wasn't tested for anal hpv but I suspect I probably have that too, any advice on the enema? I'm planning to do this for three months.

I'm feeling that with the herbs I'm taking I can strengthen my immune system but something inside tells me that I need to tackle the cell abnormality. I have read that some high risk hpv is hard to clear by just the immune system alone and am wondering if there is anything else I should add to my plan that will tackle destroying the abnormal cells in particular, any advice please?

Other things I am considering but not sure about are:
olive leaf extract
oleander
Colloidal Silver

I was possibly thinking about spraying Colloidal Silver into the vaginal area the last week of my three month plan since that would be before I would have my next pap test. Is this safe? I'm a little weary of Colloidal Silver .

Please any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)