CureZone   Log On   Join
MDMA and lips

fregasedo Views: 3,092
Published: 9 years ago

MDMA and lips

has anyone of you ever taken MDMA? i do it occasionally and it seems to have an effect on the state of my lips. somehow, while on it and also after the main effects have worn off, they seem to be bigger, they feel different (better, more lush) and the skin buildup is inhibited. on the following day, the crusts have not increased in thickness. also, once, when taking it, i had some crusts on my lips before and by the end of the night they were gone. i don't remember pulling them off, they seem to have transformed into a different kind of skin, i don't know.
what MDMA does, is significantly increasing the serotonin levels in your brain, making you very happy, have butterflies in your stomach, love yourself and everyone around you. basically the same as a regular SSRI antidepressant, just way stronger, immediately and only over the course of several hours. regular antidepresants take several weeks to take effect.
maybe there's a connection between this condition and serotonin levels...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.079 sec, (1)