CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Picture of my Lips

danielxmiller Views: 9,983
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,961,560

Re: Picture of my Lips

So after my week vacation and not talking on the phones all of the time (my job) my lips are doing a lot better and they arent sticking when I talk today. This is great news! And my lips are looking better as well :-) so after this tape comes off I'm going to use the spray bottle and whenever it becomes dry and starts to stick to my mouth I'll just spray it wit water. I think I would heal a lot faster if I wasn't working at this job seeing the progress I made last week....but yeah just gotta keep chugging.

I also wanted to note something...I got an email from Ryan34 about where he showed us his picture where his lips have gotten bigger since he started...and its true for me as well as I've showed you guys in a previous video...what got me to thinking was that my lips will keep peeling until they have been reduced back their normal size...which makes complete sense to me. If you look on my pictures especially the one I'll upload tonight you can see how much better the crusts are on the top lip everywhere except the middle it's just dry skin mainly...however the middle is still "swollen" if that's the right word and it keeps building up skin a lot...so I'm thinking that once it is its actual size it should be looking a lot better! Just another part of the healing process to add...and the sides of my lips have reduced in size tremendously I've noticed as well! Now I know this won't be true for everyone if they didnt peel for a long time, just something to look at. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.391 sec, (1)