CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: God is everything

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
chavey Views: 5,248
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,961,628

Re: God is everything

Well unless I have misinterpreted you my friend, you said ...

"You need nothing more than the Golden Rule and the love of God to practice Christianity - per Jesus."

Does that not refer to Jesus when it is written ....

John 14:6

New International Version (NIV)

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

A prayer from Jesus.......

"So they took away the stone. And Jesus looked upwards and said, 'Father, I thank you for having heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I have said this for the sake of the crowd standing here, so that they may believe that you sent me.'"
John 11:41-42.

Jesus prays that the gathered crowd, on seeing Lazarus return from the grave, will have faith in him and know that he is from God.

Prayer is the communication to God prompted by the power of the Holy Spirit within the believer through a relationship with Jesus Christ to articulate our deepest thoughts and reveal a heart of thankfulness. It also connects the believer with Christ to God. Sometimes, we can approach God with repetitious prayers (Matthew 6:7) and carnal (fleshly or self-pleasing) requests that look to meet our plans and purposes while they may not be according to His will. Sometimes we expect God to answer us with what we want when we want it instead of trusting Him with our life and what He deems good, just and purposeful

So #136970 I believe I answered to you in reference to Jesus Christ our saviour.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

12.375 sec, (1)