CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Full Recovery Is Not A Gradual Process Years Into The Future

SeattleK Views: 2,371
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,964,561

Re: Full Recovery Is Not A Gradual Process Years Into The Future

This thread gets really off topic, but I want to add a bit for any third parties who read this and are in the discovery phase of their health problems. Psychology matters regarding adrenal fatigue, and this post provides some good ideas about changing your attitudes and realizing that anxiety and its accompanying symptoms need to be faced and accepted, because trying to suppress them just begets more anxiety. Emotional traumas must be dealt with.

For most people, atleast for me, I do not think changing your outlook on life will be enough. With AF the body gets caught in negative feedback loops, this cycle has to be broken. The body has to get out of fight/flight to allow one to think clearly enough to begin confronting other traumas and problems in their health. It is like unpeeling an onion. Take this attitude of accepting and confronting anxiety and combine it with diet, exercise, supplement and lifestyle changes to rebuild your health.

I have to disagree with the poster, that in my experience and in reading in this forum that recovery is gradual for most and that is okay. But everyone is different, if anyone can find a short recovery that is fantastic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)