I put magnets on my Lugol's this morning, so I'll be curious about that. I just used refrigerator magnets for the time being.
I honestly don't mind the taste of Lugol's in water, but it seemed to hardly taste at all with the magnets, but maybe I'm just imagining that ;)
I do have to take the SSKI with juice, though, because the taste is a bit stronger.
Thanks so much for the link on H202. I use HP, but only externally. I have never ingested it. I'll read up on it though, knowledge makes all the difference. I do use a product called Cell Food in my water which is supposed to help with oxygen in the cells.
Thanks, again, for all your help!