CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: We must all admit

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
lipshitz Views: 2,493
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,965,101

Re: We must all admit

I would break this diverse group that experiences peeling lips into the following:

1) former Accutane users
2) people with persistent inflammation/redness/swelling (who mostly likely used corticosteroids which made it worse)
3) people with an allergy (this is likely a case the "comes out of nowhere")
4) people whose condition worsened while constantly peeling and put on topical balms and oils
5) people with a persistent bacterial or fungal infection (those who have liquid, discoloration, smells I think are prime candidates)
6) people with a mixture of the former etiologies

I would say I'm in the last group, a combo of 3 and 4. The things we all seem to have in common (except for the extreme few) are we are heavy Internet users and are extremely stressed out.

Your job on this site should not be to wait for a miracle cure, but to organize treatment alternatives with others who share a similar degree of severity and duration of the condition along with similar origins. This site does not lend itself to very good organization, however, so it's up to us to find a better way.

Peace,
C.S.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

16.563 sec, (1)