CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mineral Ratios

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Marie64 Views: 4,154
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,965,348

Re: Mineral Ratios

Hi Sillylily,
Here is a very informative info for the ratios....the Dr's mainly view this info to supple supplements.

http://www.arltma.com/RatiosDoc.htm

Your CA/P ratio is showing a Moderate sluggish thyroid 25-50% energy loss. This is the reason your Dr put you on the Thyro-complex and kelp.
I am a little stumped on the NA/K ratio why no Limcomin or even GB3(unless he is waiting for your next hair test) this shows you are Moderate inversion.

If you need any further help on this let me know, would be glad to help.

I have been on NB for 13 months now...I have seen a 90-95% improvement over all.

I was so ill in 2009, aches in arms & legs, numbness in finger and toes, toes locking up on me, pain in my lower legs, weakness, Severe exhaustion, severe dizziness, negative thinking (was always a positive person) high anxieties, mind racing. In hospital 4 times in 7 months, almost died the 1 st time around, unable to walk, hold food down, having body seizures, labored breathing, if my daughter did not get me to the ER I would have not woken the next morning most of this was do to low sodium. I was diagnosed 2nd visit to hospital with Auto-Immune Addison's Disease (noT sure today if it is, I had very low cortisol, conventional DR's pick it up as Addison's and not severe AF.) Plus hypothyroidism.
I was put on thyroid meds, fludrocortisone to retain sodium, and 30-50 mg of hydrocortisone it got me up and going, but I felt like heck...I was still unable to work. I gained 35 lbs in 1 year on these meds...if I kept going the rate I was going I would end up with more major health issues.
I am now off the Thyroid meds, and the fludrocortiosne and down to 10 mg of hydrocortisone, I am weaning off the hydrocortisone very slowly not to crash. And down 20 plus lbs. I have energy now like I have not had in years...YAY!!!

Do you know why you got to this point of illness? Mine was mostly do to mercury filling and a 4 tooth metal bridge.

Best to you,
Marie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)