CureZone   Log On   Join
Why The Leaving Alone Method Is Failing

mekkalomp Views: 1,699
Published: 10 years ago

Why The Leaving Alone Method Is Failing

So I see couple of guys/girls(?) doing the leaving alone method and it is pretty depressing how some of you execute this method.

If you believe in this method then do it properly.
I'm pretty sure this method wont work if you just sit down and cry every day with your chapped lips at home.

It's not just 1 thing that caused EC. Unless you are allergic to something but then again you don't have the mysterious EC we all got here. :)

Things not to do:
Rushing this method: giving only 1-3months to heal your lips naturally.

Locking yourself up in house.

Feeling depressed and unhappy all the time.

Bad diet

Things to do:
Stick with it as long as it takes. You can wear mouth cap in public if needed. Nothings strange about, in Asia they do it all the time.

Sport a lot: scientifically proven that your skin will improve.

Go outside and try to socialize: improving quality of life and have some sunlight. People are designed to be outside. Happiness improves overall health and skin.

Have a healthy Diet and rest good.

I am not saying that these things will cure your EC but doing these thing it will improve your quality of life and overall health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)