CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mineral Ratios

Marie64 Views: 4,059
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,965,453

Re: Mineral Ratios

Hi Onwards,

I am very blessed to be this far so quickly.

Once I get the sodium issues taken care of and the stress when my kids are late coming home...get a little negative thinking there...but so much better then I am with it. (I know it is a learned behavior from father), and once I am completely off hydrocortisone.(I am going very slowly getting off and listening to the body when I feel I can go down by 2.5 mg at a time...I am getting there....:) then I will say I am 100%...it is actually weird...I am better then I have been in years.

I wake about 6 am, I am not working yet...don't need to, so my hubby and I agree for me to get even in a better place...I worked 27 years house cleaning(own business) and I have no real desire to go back, so I will have to re-event myself in the work place. I may work with my son, and do payroll for him.
I clean, cook, enjoy gardening, shopping and enjoy my friends and family. I will nap once in a while during the day, but most days I am up til 10-11 pm. I will take a rest after dinner. I will not do anything except joyful things. I was the type of person to keep going and going none stop...no more not worth burning out :)
I had OCD personality...everything around me had to be in order...not no more...lol Life is to short to worry about the little things.
I am so happy that you are improving, you are also an inspiration to others...I'll keep posting on here even after I am healed and help other get through NB and AF...I may not be right about everything, but I will give my experiences to try and help and be as supportive as I can.

Best to you Onwards,
Marie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)