It would be interesting to get some data about this "experiment" regarding anti-fungal enemas.
If you are doing JOrge's program, if you want to, put down, some information about it.
Like, how long you been doing it? What exactly are you doing? Are your symptoms going?
How long have you had the yeast overgrowth?
Are you avoiding sugars and junk food while doing this?
Here is me:
1) I have been doing the program for one week.
2) 6 Enemas a week, three nystatin (powder from one 500 MU nystatin capsule), three bicarb soda (teaspoon). Five 500 MU nystatin tablets a day. One bottle of nilstat suspension a week.
3) Too early to tell yet if my symptoms are going. I feel like some are actually, but I will have to wait another week or so to see if I'm imagining things, or there is significant change.
4) I have had this illness for 4.25 years.
5) Yes, I am avoiding chocolate and soft drinks and breads. I'm not super strict though. Twice a week I will get McDonalds mcmuffins. I eat mainly nuts, fish, semi-raw vegetables, chicken and roast beef.