CureZone   Log On   Join
Who is doing Jorge's anti-fungal treatment program?

Bucephalus01au Views: 4,057
Published: 9 years ago

Who is doing Jorge's anti-fungal treatment program?

It would be interesting to get some data about this "experiment" regarding anti-fungal enemas.
If you are doing JOrge's program, if you want to, put down, some information about it.
Like, how long you been doing it? What exactly are you doing? Are your symptoms going?
How long have you had the yeast overgrowth?
Are you avoiding sugars and junk food while doing this?

Here is me:
1) I have been doing the program for one week.
2) 6 Enemas a week, three nystatin (powder from one 500 MU nystatin capsule), three bicarb soda (teaspoon). Five 500 MU nystatin tablets a day. One bottle of nilstat suspension a week.
3) Too early to tell yet if my symptoms are going. I feel like some are actually, but I will have to wait another week or so to see if I'm imagining things, or there is significant change.
4) I have had this illness for 4.25 years.
5) Yes, I am avoiding chocolate and soft drinks and breads. I'm not super strict though. Twice a week I will get McDonalds mcmuffins. I eat mainly nuts, fish, semi-raw vegetables, chicken and roast beef.

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)