CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why The Leaving Alone Method Is Failing

Vunk Views: 1,584
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,965,614

Re: Why The Leaving Alone Method Is Failing

That's all very fine but like I said, since I got this I've had a lot of injuries which just healed properly no matter my mental condition which was more or less the same than today.

Of course, the fact of being HAPPY, DYNAMIC, FRIENDLY, in brief having the best life we can have could be really positive, unfortunately having crusts and a chronic desquamation of the lips can easily disturb this good will.

Yes, the frame of mind can play a role in health, but we all weren't suicidal when this condition started, none of this, and what we are actually living is just the consequence of this condition which started with no apparent reason.

Some say they were stressed out, including me probably, like a lot of people can know stress period in their life, no more.
What must we do when we are stress out? We simply take a break, what we did, but this condition seems to not be as simple as that and I don't think that trying to have the best life a man can have, besides this lips condition which didn't seem to appear during a depression, is the key.

Yeah it's difficult, it's a bit like asking to a 18 years old boy with a normal life who has been completely edentulous by any trauma to live out with no teeth, wouldn't he wait for a new smile before starting a new life?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.094 sec, (1)