CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why The Leaving Alone Method Is Failing

Healing2021 Views: 1,492
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,965,644

Re: Why The Leaving Alone Method Is Failing

Ok well I doubt doing it for 3 months would cure you after causing 14 years of trauma to your lips. I only had EC for 5 months and I figure I will try leaving them alone for about 5 months.

After that I will be treating it like Psoriasis because that is the only thing that even CLOSELY resembles what we have. In fact it pretty much describes our condition to a T. I would recommend that you start treating it as such, considering I haven't really read about anyone on here doing so, which I think is crazy. I would, except I am already 2 months into this method, and I figure I should see this through, so if I do go on to other treatments I won't look back and wish I finished this and regret that this could have worked.

And believe me I have been skeptical about this, but I don't think you even gave it a really good go.

And I also doubt doing it for a few weeks every know and then will do anything either.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.639 sec, (1)