CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Full Recovery Is Not A Gradual Process Years Into The Future

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Sherpa Views: 2,412
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,965,632

Re: Full Recovery Is Not A Gradual Process Years Into The Future

Thanks, Feo! I really appreciate the stuff you have posted on here about earthing, meditation, breathing, hyperventillation, etc. I have had unbelievable brain fog and low cortisol states for months which has given me an 'excuse' not to read up and try new things.. due to lack of energy. But I have reached a plateau and I think its time for me to practice and study meditation as aggressively as I once devoted myself to snowboarding and mountain biking. (Very enjoyable but were Key aggravators of my AF). thanks for the inspiration. I have gone to meditation retreats and practiced a little before. I was always a little turned off by the hardcore and 'dogmatic' beliefs that came packaged with Vipasanna training... how the Goenka guy believed that it was the only kind of meditation that worked, Must do it for 10 days in complete silence or it won't work .. but I am sure that the practice itself is very valuable and can be done a bit more casually. My brain is wired badly due to a motor vehicle accident while in my mothers womb... and a traumatic birth delivery...so I literally came into the world in a panicked and insecure state. Living it out for decades produced AF. Also years of doing extreme computer work and being self employed made my amygdala huge and over vigilant. I have lost my career, home, friends, bank account and independence due to AF... and these days I tend to panic or have a disproportionate stress response Over little things... cooking dinner on time, mild panic waiting for someone to call or show up and they're late, fear that I'm damaged goods and will never be able to date or live a normal life again, etc. I am currently doing relaxation breathing meditation ( counting cycle and slow exhale) ... this calms my HPA after about 10 mins... but I will look into adding vipassana. Hopefully this will sharpen my vigilence and disarmament skills and catch stuff early on. My main symptom is the one Craig described... I subconsciously worry about something and it grows under the radar of my conscious awareness until I have muscle spasms and painful, locked up feeling of wearing body armor. Its the kind of thing a M.D. would just say...he only solution is to take flexeril or SOMA... but I don't want to become a junkie and am determined to mentally fix it. Does anyone have any links or information about the muscle lockup / body armor condition? Is there a name for it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.109 sec, (2)