CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reacting to Bean Scripts

musimesipomahat Views: 3,097
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,965,908

Re: Reacting to Bean Scripts

I have footpads so I will do some contact to run the numbers you gave me, thank you very much.

This beast is really what got me into rifiing and obviously I was not able yet destroy it no matter what I run. It always gets weaker but then a day or two and it's back to the large self. That's why I thought it might be some protozoa parasite since it rebuilds so quickly, but still can't figure out which beast this could be.

I feel the mega frequencies and the beast seems to get squeezed but still alive even after running it so a couple of hours now. And I did run biofilms and all kinds of protozoa and fungus and you name it, I probably did run it all.

T2 works on it when placed directly on the "mass", but again, the beast gets weaker and feels it might've gotten a hit but no, still alive.

That's why I know this is somthing really really scary since it grew so large yet it did get into my mouth/gums/betwen the teeth so some form of it can't be so large obviously, the beast has microscopic stage for sure. Also it's on my scalp and around/in my ears and also impacted my hair in a way that my hair does not feel like my normal hair anylonger, has a weird sticky yet extremely hard feel to it, like it's been covered with a dried up glue.

I wish somebody out there would know what this beast could be and that the frequency would be known so I can address this, it's been a big suffering for several years already.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)