CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: snow snow snow snow snow!!!!!!!

snow33 Views: 799
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,966,032

Re: snow snow snow snow snow!!!!!!!

Hi jsl,

Still in the same boat, not fully healed, but nearly. Will let you know if they fully cure or if they somehow go back negatively to the way they were.

I completed a 2 month detox program that I mentioned before (basically a lot of herbs, vitamins, & minerals, called Colonix from Drnatura.) over a week ago. I then stopped taking all supplements; it's only been a week but my lips are mostly fine. I'm still using baking soda/sea salt instead of toothpaste. After a few weeks of waiting to see if there's any difference when not taking supplements, I might try taking normal toothpaste again to see if there's any negative reaction, but there wasn't when I tried a while back.

I'll do one last update of photos in august; then there'll be nearly 6 months worth. After that I probably won't put a photo up again unless cured 100%. Right now they're pretty much the same as the pics I put up on page 2 of my images folder.

As an aside, I see you stated that inflammation symptoms are occurring on your lips (swelling, pain, etc). From what I remember, you didn't have inflammation before, or did you? If not, then it would seem like the immune system is beginning to react on your lips for some reason, or worsening if you had some inflammation before. Like mentioned before, some people have inflammation on the lips, some don't (i'm one who never had pain, swelling, etc on the lips). It seems strange that the inflammation is starting now, or worsening, given that you thought you were seeing improvements.

If it is an immune reaction (it nearly always is with inflammation, but not always), then why is the immune system reacting like that now? And what is it reacting to?
If you haven't been putting anything with chemicals on them over the last few months, and aren't using products such as toothpaste with chemicals in them, then what would cause the immune reaction to worsen?

To me, it points to what many (including me) feel, that it's an internal issue, as opposed to just localised to the lips. I would definitely follow up that hormonal link that you mention in another thread. I see that you also dismiss diet, but i've seen a lot written about the importance of the digestive system and healthgy skin. Someone mentioned, for example, leaky gut syndrome. This caught my eye a while back, as it can lead to toxicity and other problems, and ultimately skin problems. I wouldn't rule out the digestive system just yet. Keep going with the internal tests, something should show up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

6.762 sec, (2)