CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who is doing Jorge's anti-fungal treatment program?

andrew103 Views: 4,219
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,965,626

Re: Who is doing Jorge's anti-fungal treatment program?

Hello all, I'm brand new to the forums, long time lurker though. I had to join to chime in on this stuff. I've been doing the enemas with just baking soda and salt in distilled water and here's what i have found: upping the dosage of baking soda in the enemas to 6 teaspoons (2 tablespoons) per gallon jug of water, (also adding 2 teaspoons of natural Sea Salt as recommended) has had a huge impact.
I decided to do this because searching google for "baking soda enema" a lot of the recipes say to use even more baking soda, up to a tablespoon per quart (4 quarts in a gallon). Playing it safe, i stuck with 2 tablespoons and its made a huge impact. I've seen more candida in my stools than ever before. Thanks Jorge, you are seriously a life saver.

I am not currently taking any antifungals. I stopped because my liver was hurting. I now take 750 mg lactoferrin per day, and "Now Foods" liver support pills. I am on the diet, i mostly eat meat and veggies. I do eat organic tomato sauce sometimes, and i eat granny smith apples (only half an apple a day, max).

those are my only cheats. also i've found via the enemas that my body doesn't digest almond skins...gross. so i've stopped eating almonds.

once again THANK YOU JORGE

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.359 sec, (1)