CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who is doing Jorge's anti-fungal treatment program?

Bucephalus01au Views: 3,940
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,968,578

Re: Who is doing Jorge's anti-fungal treatment program?

Well I'm not sure I see anything coming out either.

I eat a lot of nuts, so I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is crunched up nuts.
What exactly does this stuff look like. I haven't seen what a woman has coming out of there when she has an infection so I'm not sure.

But, there are heaps of little white (actually, the same colour as nuts) so a tan colour little floating bits.
I just presume they are the broken up undigested nuts, that I have eaten. I will stop eating nuts for the next few days and see if they still come out.

IS that what it is supposed to look like?
If not, I'm not sure I can see anything coming out either.

I think I have this becauuse I have a white tongue, bad breath, which goes when I eat something, as if the food is blocking passage for the gas to come up from the colon. Fatigue, blurry vision, rectal itching. Lack of interest in sex, depression. But, the white tongue and the bad breath I think is the classic sign of this illness isn't it?

DId you have a white tongue JOrge, and if so, how long did it take to disappear? The whiteness, not the tongue.
David.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)