CureZone   Log On   Join
Weapon of Mass Destruction

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
stinkbomber Views: 1,872
Published: 9 years ago

Weapon of Mass Destruction

This comes in two parts, the first is me letting off steam (that probably stinks) and the last is for all of you, make sure you read it.

1) Right! This B.O arrived with puberty and am about a quarter of a mile to the grave yard,so had it for a while. I stink to the extent i now call myself Stinky, and whoever took that username... I can't keep a relationship let alone start one. People think am shy and quiet, my confidence left me when this shit started. I have a job, not many friends, a few to be honest and boy do i owe them. At work i have to find 5 reasons a day to be excused just so i can brush my teeth 5 times a day and spray on antiperspirants, i can hardly look people in the face for fear(pain) of their reaction when i speak (i don't lack confidence its just the pain) I am the most charming person you could ever meet. And oh you guys starving and still wreak of it, i did that but it was supposed to be me fasting, i fasted for so long that after drinking i would be easing myself 10 mins later, i got so scared, as i thought i had got diabetes so i had to stop. And on the prayer thing, am still waiting for that answer until i ran into these articles ( it goes biblical here, just bare with me, if your an atheist or skip to part 2.

Ephesians 3:19 (read the whole part) Simply you can't understand god's love.

God prescribed every single detail of your body. He deliberately chose your race, the color of you skin, your hair, and every other feature. He custom-made your body just the way he wanted it. He also determined the natural talents you would possess and the uniqueness of your personality. The Bible says, You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something (Psalm 139:15)

2nd Corinthians 12:7-10 Paul prayed that god might remove the thorn(some form of pain) from his side and God told him to stop praying, he was told straight that the pain was there to stay.

All in all, bear with it, spiritually its there for a reason.

Moving on am most probably Wrigleys (famous gum manufacturers) most High Valued Customer, when i shop they hit their sales targets and make bonuses fkn wankas. I hate how companys produce crap that they know doesn't work, bloody placebos basically and sell it but since we have no choice they make money of our pain. My neck hurts from holding my head up high and i sigh more times than i blink, i've missed so many opportunities because of this am better off swinging from my ceiling (not going to happen, just equating the frustration).

2) lets begin with what i have tried to where i am and what i hope will come to fruition some time before i eat a metal bucket instead of kicking it.

Body Mint (google everything i say from here on out if you've never heard of it, i'll post links where i can). Yh Body Mint, a chlorophylin tablet. Waste of time pure placebo, it doesn't work. It contains 100mg per tab and your encouraged to take 2 a day with 60 in a bottle(robbery), i found a chinese version on Holland and Barret, 120 tabs 500mg per tab, cheaper and less famous than body mint, NOW howtf does that work out. On top of that the chinese one called Chlorella says i can and should take 3000mg a day compared to Body Mints 200mg.

Then I ran into the Japanese Fuwarinka gum (google everything that sounds new to you), it contains a flower extract geraniol or whatever, that the skin secrets through sweat which leaves you with a rose flavour (Now am a herbivore fml) haven't tried this to be honest but am in the process, there are three versions check this site some other good stuff there, hope it helps.
http://inventorspot.com/articles/top_ten_strange_and_unusual_japa_7125

Then i found a company from america teaming up with a Bulgarian company to produce Deo Perfume Candy (google), i bought this. It contains about 3mg of geranoil (fuwarinka remember) per candy, ideal for a female weighing 65kg, lasts for 6 hours, excessive consumption causes laxative effects, (so my speech is blurred right now). But tbh i would just appreciate a stronger dosage and a more manly smell( a beggar has no choice) and so we go into the future. I hope you guys like this one.

Swallowable Perfume by Lucy Mcrae (google + youtube) Guys i pray this comes out soon and puts us out of this misery, this should already be out, are you telling me these top companies don't have the capabilities to have produced this decades ago, btw we have been to space and back, domesticated lions, kissed live snakes and built nuclear weapons. But i hope this Swallowable perfume lives up to my hopes and comes out soon and I hope it brings a breath of fresh air to you all.

If anyone wants to have a go at me, you can PM me and let your pain out, don't hold back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.375 sec, (3)