CureZone   Log On   Join
3 months into NB and feeling horrible!

tara14 Views: 2,304
Published: 11 years ago

3 months into NB and feeling horrible!

Hi there-- I'm so glad to have found this forum! I have been on the NB program for 3 months and am hitting a 'low' point. I have the 4-low pattern and am on lincomin, paramin, endomin, taurine, & renamide.
I've had an increase in external stress (we just moved AND my husband was laid off) in the past month. I am feeling increased anxiety (today coupled with depression) and increased problems with sleeping.
I have never been bed-bound--not even close. I've always been fairly high functioning. Before doing the hair test (in April), I had only done a cortisol saliva test 1.5 years earlier while pregnant. At that point, my cortisol was high at all time of the day (even in the middle of the night).
I have that wired feeling now too...
I don't have any particular question....just looking for some support. I hope that I will start to feel some improvement. I'm feeling desperate today.
THanks for reading!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)