CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! An invisible pest problem.
 
hunghung Views: 13,732
Published: 10 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,969,219

Re: Help! An invisible pest problem.


Collembola mites are invisible and this is why they are so hard to deal with. If you see something visibile, it is something else.

In any case, ozone shock treatment will get rid of any pest. Ozone isn't an air purifier. Pest died when they breathe in ozone if it is concentrated enough. Ozone shock treatment is perfectly safe as long as you don't stay in the place when the treatment is taking place. Have you watch the videos on the youtube channel I gave?

If you buy the 28,000 gr/hr model I suggested, you should have quick result. Nobody knows how long because the mites can't be seen. I just shock treat until I feel satisfied that all mites are gone.

You can shock treat your clothings for an hour or two after wearing. No need to wash them every time.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)