CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just made a video this week...watch if you want.

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Healing2021 Views: 1,298
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,970,532

Re: Just made a video this week...watch if you want.

And I think its kind of ridiculous that if someone found an absolute cure that you wouldnt do it just because you think what your doing is working. I mean if someone finds out that this is actually some inflammatory skin disease like psoriasis, why wouldnt you treat it?

I mean I understand that you truly think this is working, and I know you mentioned that people (probably me) are starting to doubt it and be mean, which I definitely havent been. But its just that I think about it in many different ways and Im not being narrow minded about it. People who start believing SO strongly in the method they are doing, often just think so narrow mindedly about it and just refuse to believe that it MIGHT not work. I never said it definitely wont work, all along I just said it MIGHT not work, considering there has only been like 1 person who has ONLY left their lips alone and been cured (meaning not doing an extreme diet) and it took him 4 years!

I find this very interesting because I found JSL to do the same thing a few months back. No offense JSL your a good dude, so no disrespect. But JSL at one point was so deep in belief of this method, that he one proclaimed it as the ONE and ONLY cure, and that there was NO possible way it wouldnt work, and we argued on this a bit. But now he seems a little more skeptical.

I never said that what your doing DEFINITELY doesnt work, and I definitely never said it was stupid because I did it for 3 months! And after this weekend Ill probably continue it because after this systemic treatment, its really the only "treatment" I cant think of.

So anyways Im not sure who you think was being mean on here, or perhaps it was your other website, but as far as Ive read nobody has ever been anything but absolutely supportive and have gone out out of their way to tell you how supportive they are.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)