CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just made a video this week...watch if you want.

channel1 Views: 1,243
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,970,698

Re: Just made a video this week...watch if you want.

It seems unreasonable to make choices affecting your health based on a misdirected emotional response to a choice your parents made when you were born.

Anyway, I have to say that there are conditions which cannot be alleviated by the "leave it alone" method. For example, when my skin breaks out in Seborrheic Dermatitis . If I do not wash it or get it wet, yellow crust builds up. If I remove the crust, the skin is red and sore underneath. However, with one or two days of treating the area with hydrocortisone mixed with an antifungal, it clears up and my skin is spotless. It may present itself later as it is a chronic condition, however by medicating it when needed I am able to control the symptoms and live day-to-day without inconsiderate m*o*o*ns commenting on my facial skin.

Another example would be my best friend in high school, whose mother contracted a treatable disease but chose to die as she is a Christian Scientist. The body needs assistance from time to time.

I think why some people give you a hard time is because you claim to have a cure when you haven't cured anything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)