CureZone   Log On   Join
Final post on here R.E. Leaving alone "method"

Views: 4,252
Published: 9 years ago

Final post on here R.E. Leaving alone "method"

This post is a bit of closure for me really as after this post I wont be coming on here anymore and will be moving on, to be honest it just winds me up coming on here reading some of the negative stuff people write constantly.

Anyway I got this through accutane/using chapstick constantly.

I witnessed instant improvement when just leaving my lips alone for a weekend and it was after this I realised this was the only thing that brought about improvement. If you do not see (or usually just feel improvement at the very beginning) improvements pretty soon after leaving your lips alone then there must be another underlying reason.

Anyway Im around 6 months in now and my lips are pretty much healed. Ive literally witnessed my lips growing back from zero layers to their current state. Ive went from not even being able to talk on the phone without constantly sipping water to now being absolutely fine.

Those who constantly bitch about the leave alone method being a load of rubbish shouldn't be so bitter about it. If it didnt show any improvement for you then you need to look for underlying health reasons or something but for people who just got this from picking or using chapstick then leaving them alone will see constant improvement. It is a length process and isn't easy but like anything in life if you see it through to the end you will see the rewards.

Anyway thats me done here, its been a tough journey but time to move on ive learnt alot and it really has been fascinating seeing the lips build themselves up again after being rubbed down to complete rawness.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)