CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: daniel miller

longterm Views: 3,244
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,973,468

Re: daniel miller

If this is something internal for some, I believe it can be cured if we have the right tests to find the trigger. What we need to do is research lab tests we have never taken before. You can do that by going on different lab test sites to review lab test descriptions. The only problem is many doctors only have experience reading routine tests. But that is okay since lab tests come with a normal range bracket.

I know my primary care doctor will not order any speciality tests. So, I am going to try to find a holistic or naturopathic doctor to order them. My insurance might cover the tests if I have them done at a lab my insurance participates with. However, many speciality tests are done out of state, which insurance does not always cover. if that is the case, I might pay out of pocket. I already paid out of pocket for a couple tests.

One test conventional doctors can order is the bile acids blood test. So, I will have that one done for sure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.686 sec, (1)