CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OJ fast or juice fast

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
MH 108 Views: 1,554
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,973,538

Re: OJ fast or juice fast

I find it hard to do the OJ fast and keep a normal work schedule especially with my stressful job.
OK
I DID MY FIRST O/J FAST FOR A TOTAL OF 40 DAYS, DROPPED 50# AND DID IT WHILE WORKING 6 DAYS A WEEK IN A LEAD PLATING FACTORY DOING THE PLATTER JOB THAT MAKES YOU BASICALLY RUN BACK AND FORTH TO THE HUGE MACHINE LOADING AND UNLOADING 72 BEARINGS EVERY 1.5 MINUTES....KNOWN AS THE WORSE JOB IN THE AREA AND 1 I HIRED IN ON AND STAYED ON FOR ONLY 29 YEARS. I ALSO CONSUMED THE AWSOME SPUTNIK ZAPPERS WHILE DOING THIS JOB AND I MUST ADMIT, I NEEDED EXTRA BATHROOM BREAKS WHEN THE ELECTRIC SHOCKS GOT TOO BAD.

BuT I do need a new stomach.... As its been painful for a while, super bloated and feel very acidic.
AGE/SEX/WEIGHT ETC. ALL PAINT THAT PICTURE

My question is if a regular juice fast not only oranges will give me same results? New stomach in 21 days? Or must be the OJ fast?
NEW BLOOD IN 14 DAYS IF ALL GOES WELL
NEW HEART IN 21 DAYS
NEW LIVER IN 40 ALONG WITH NEW SKIN
NEW STOMACH? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm HAVE NEVER READ ABOUT THAT ONE OTHER THAN IN THE HEAL THY STOMACH BOOK THAT SUGGEST 6 MONTHS OF FASTING AND REST..

PERSONALLY, ACCORDING TO BOOK I AND OTHER BOOKS, THE ULCERS IN THE STOMACH MOST LIKELY HEAL IN A FEW DAYS, WHILE THOSE ULCERATED SMALL AND LARGE INTESTINES MA TAKE MONTHS TO REBUILD TO PROPER SIZE AND HEALTH WITH YEARS OF LBB CAPSULES..

SO MY THEORY IS DO YOUR FAST ONCE A YEAR, MAE IMPROVEMENTS EVERY YEAR, TAKE IT SLOW, TAKE IT SURE...DO IT FOR LIFE.

BLESSINGS,
MH

Could be fasting is not a good thing for everyone?
TOO THIN PEOPLE NATURALLY CAN BE TOO SICKLY TO FAST PROPERLY...IF A THIN PERSON IS SUPER HEALTHY, THEY CAN FAST WITH NO EFFORT.....ONLY SICKNESS CAN MAKE FASTING DIFFICULT AND SUCH PEOPLE MAY NEED PROFESSIONAL FASTING HELP AND SUCH CLINICS REALLY DO NOT EXIST TODAY....THE ONLY TRUE FASTING EXPERT I KNOW OF IS IN HIS LATE 70'S AND HE HAS SUCCESSFULLY FASTED EXTREMELY ILL WOMEN DOWN TO 70'S WEIGHT IN ORDER TO CORRECT THEIR DEATHLY ILNESS AND IT TRUELY TAKES A SKILLFUL AND FEARLESSMAN TO HELP A PERSON DO SUCH FASTING....

OTHERWISE IF YOU BELIEVE WHAT I CALL BOOK I, THAT MEDICAL AUTHOR PROVED THE ORANGE JUICE FAST WAS THE CURE FOR ALL DISEASE AND YALE/HARVARD/ROCKERFELLER IN 1950 DID A 3 WAY INDEPENTANT STUDY AND ALL AGREED IT WAS THE HUMAN CURE FOR ALL DISEASE AND IMMEDIETLY SET OUT TO MAKE EVERY HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL COLLEGE DO THE OPPOSITE IN FEAR THAT MEDICAL WOULD FAIL.

Ive done few 3-5 days juice or OJ fast in the past and it feels like when going back to eating my stomach is very lazy. 36 yrs old female 135 lb done all the cleanses but feeling not well again.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (2)