CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Opening up this book again, White Coated Tongue IS NOT ALWAYS CANDIDA!! Read my story!

Views: 46,056
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,868,204

Re: Opening up this book again, White Coated Tongue IS NOT ALWAYS CANDIDA!! Read my story!

For the last 2 weeks, i have been doing a combination of taking Epsom Salt baths, foot soaks in magnesium chloride flakes, magnesium oil, natural calm supplement drink and the occasional magnesium supplement and my tongue is 90 percent better. I have had a coated tongue and geograhic tongue (both to varying degrees) for at least 20 years. At this point, i am pretty convinced that i have had a magnesium deficiency for many years. I will update this every so often. I wanted to post this for all the people who are searching the web looking for a solution. I also have other health issues that i am hoping will be solved also. Do yourself a favor and read the book transdermal magnesium Therapy and the magnesium miracle. Pills dont do much,if you want fast action and healing you have to apply it to skin or take the baths.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.422 sec, (1)