CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lab work back

blonde100 Views: 2,838
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,974,463

Re: Lab work back

Why not ask your MD if he would condsider doing this panel for you. I used a ND and all the info is on line so easy to access. I did drop a copy of my results off at my GP whom was not supportive of my belief that I was having a parasite issue as my lab work would always come back negative. He called and would like to discuss my results with me. I already have booked an appointment with an infectous and tropical disease clinic via walkin GP. The ND cannot issue reqs or referrals but can issue meds. sounds like you have been ill for sometime and there is an expiration date -in my case the trich has been undiagnosed for too long so no meds will work now. It will be with me for the rest of my life.My saliva tested positive for antibodies for the trich toxo roundworm and Tapeworm and I did ask if the saliva test was available here at the lab and was told no

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.031 sec, (1)