CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Talking about not bioavailable Iron...

Views: 1,244
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,975,550

Re: Talking about not bioavailable Iron...

Btw so the bromine/fluoride detox was worse than the other toxins? Its my belief that detoxing halogens its not a priority whereas mercury, aluminum etc are more of a concern. I am correct? Like the Iodine path its more for spiritual awakening maybe? This is an important question for us toxic people because you start with low energy and motivation (or even sanity) and its essential to invest it in the priorities first, otherwise you would have wasted it in the secondary...

I started with iodine but I realized later that I had to get the mercury out with a proper chelation protocol ala cutler. Iodine made me sick as hell in the beginning it was so bad that I was bed-ridden with extreme depression, anxiety and a constant wish in my mind that god should take my life because the suffering was unbearable. I then went on and did 50 rounds of Cutler chelation and with it I improved greatly. But for the complete cure I added iodine again because I know that I have to deal with a bromide/flouride pool inside my body. 

I need to add that I'm doing cutler still as a sidetreatment next to iodine because iodine will inevitable stirr up mercury which wasn't chelated with the cutler protocoll before (now at 60 rounds). Sometimes I even add some NAC and MSM to further stirr up mercury and lead and the DMSA and ALA now catches this stuff like alpha dogs in the blood. And yes sometimes there will be some amounts of mercury being stirred up, my body feeling gets worse and I became intolerant to ALA. Sorry when I gave the impression that mercury isn't a dangerous toxin, it is of course. I'm really a hard case with a body full of mercury (and resulting copper toxicity) / bromide / flouride and lead from childhood lead poisoning. 

Be aware that bromide is an issue with me because I was on Atrovant for 10 years so there are likely people who haven't been exposed to such a high amounts of this stuff. Btw 3 of the poisonings listed above I received from medical treatment by criminal doctors so these treatments didn't heal me they destroyed me. I would never ever go to a doctor again except in an ermergency situation...
So all in all I would suggest to do a proper chelation treatment before starting with iodine. Iodine isn't a chelator, it is a mobilizer.

Please tell me: What is the purpose of iodine in spiritual awakening ? Hear this the first time. Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.485 sec, (2)